Class Registration Guidelines
MOST CLASSES FILL QUICKLY, CLASSES SIZES VARY BASED ON TECHNIQUE
1. Classes requiring extra supplies will have a supply list sent via email prior to class, if you prefer a paper copy of the supply list it must be picked up at English’s Sew & Vac.
2. Classes must be paid for in advance to hold your spot, classes are filled on a first-paid, first signed-up basis. Some class fees are discounted for those who purchase their machines from us, as listed in class descriptions.
3. To get a refund on a cancelled class, you must cancel two full business days prior to regular class dates and seven business days prior to event dates.
4. Classes are for adults, 18 years of age and up, unless noted otherwise. Fees are based on one person, per machine.
5. Remember, the original purchaser can schedule one-on-one lessons for free on any machine purchased from English’s Sew & Vac.